magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Tax synchronization

Hello,

My name is Maxime Chambreuil, from Savoir-faire Linux in Montreal, Canada. I am contacting you regarding the tax synchronization between OpenERP and Magento. I have started a blueprint about this few months ago:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magentoerpconnect/+spec/tax-synchronization

I have some problems to finish the blueprint and I have a customer who needs the tax synchronization. I am looking for someone who is willing to finish the synchro within the next few weeks and its cost. Please reply if you are interested.

Thank you very much and have a great day.
--
Maxime Chambreuil

Follow ups