mahara-packaging team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #703683]: Hello, what is the status of CVE-2020-23052 and CVE-2021-29349. Is it true, that no solution is / will be available?

Question #703683 on mahara in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mahara/+question/703683

Manfred Hampl proposed the following answer:
Sorry, I was not aware that the "mahara project" on Launchpad redirects
users to "questions for mahara on Ubuntu", even if mahara is not
available in Ubuntu any more. In my opinion this does not make sense.

I guess you better visit
https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/index.php?group=1

--
You received this question notification because your team Mahara
Packaging is an answer contact for mahara in Ubuntu.