GCOV / LCOV data for storage/maria

Hello all,
Here are some lcov files for code coverage of storage/maria.

I did 3 runs:  unit only (make test in storage/maria), mtr-only, and both
(mtr then make test).

Included in the tarball are 3 directories, labelled for each run.  You can
open the index.html file to take a look at code coverage.

I have some reservations about these numbers as OSX 10.5 was a little iffy
on gcov a while back.  I'll try to put together some numbers on OpenSolaris
or Ubuntu as time permits (or someone else can post their numbers for
comparison if they are feeling particularly industrious)

Thanks,
Patrick