Re: Working on microsecond patches

Michael,

Thread-pool should be used very carefully.

We tested it and InnoDB hangs in sysbench benchmarks when count of
client connection > size of thread-pool.

The problem is transaction state. Some connections may do internals
locks and after that could not enter to pool, because all slots are busy.

I expect you will have the same problem with Maria when it can fully
support transactions.