Re: MariaDB and Windows

> <snip>
> Kristian> Are these warnings also in MySQL source? I would think so, don't
> look fatal
> Kristian> from a quick glance.
>
> The above come from a new function I added in mysqltest.c to fix
> things for Maria.
>
> Have now added casts to remove the warnings.

> (We need quickly a buildbot for windows so that we can catch things
> like this...)

That definitely sounds worthwhile.  Is anyone working on getting buildbots
up and running?  I have an XP 32bit VM on a not-too-often-used machine that
I can volunteer.  It is a Mac OSX machine as well.

I can start taking a look at Drizzle's buildbot setup if nobody else is
working on this.

Also, if you ping me once the patch is pushed, I can do a run-through on
Windows as well (or just apply your patch to a local branch).