Re: Stab at C

Paul Charles Leddy <pcleddy@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> FYI, this really helped out getting started:
>
>   http://drizzle.org/wiki/Contributing_Code
>
> Is there some way I can add something similar to maria's launchpad site?

Any offer to help with this would certainly be most appreciated! I agree that
something like this would be a an enourmous help.

I modified your account on the askmonty.org wiki to have editor rights, so you
can add the information you want. It would be good if you can confirm (just by
email) that any text added would be available to Monty Program under a
Creative Commons license (sorry for the legalese).

I do not know if you need anything more to add what you want to the MariaDB
Launchpad page, if you do just let me know.

Thanks,