Re: Tungsten Replicator and MariaDB

Sounds like you're asking about 37466 <http://bugs.mysql.com/?id=37466>.

> Justin or Mats might know the bug numbers. The fix for this should be
> included in the launchpad branch Justin created for global group ids
> -- https://code.launchpad.net/~jtolmer/mysql-server/global-trx-ids

Yes, my launchpad branch has the fix for 37466. There are actually several
places which needed to be fixed including changing the slave to no longer
write stop events to the relay log.

My branch also has several other fixes; event checksums, global transaction
ID based recovery of replication positions after a slave crash and my fixes
for 38826 <http://bugs.mysql.com/?id=38826> and
39325<http://bugs.mysql.com/?id=39325> which
are a bit different from the official ones.

Justin