Re: Sphinx Storage engine for MariaDB

Andrew,

If you do local integration would you be able to use remote servers as well
or only local indexes ?

I think short term the integration you have is good the long term it is good
to be able to have full text search functionality for data stored in any
engine handled by Sphinx or something like that but that is a long way off.

--
Peter Zaitsev, CEO, Percona Inc.
Tel: +1 888 401 3401 ext 501   Skype:  peter_zaitsev