Buildbot and compiler warnings

I have now implemented and installed in our Buildbot enhanced facilities for
dealing with compiler warnings.

We already have a file support-files/compiler_warnings.supp, which I think is
used by PushBuild @ MySQL. The new facilities in our Buildbot uses the same
file to suppress certain warnings that for some reason cannot be removed or
are not desirable to remove.

See for example:

    https://askmonty.org/buildbot/waterfall?branch=5.1
    https://askmonty.org/buildbot/builders/hardy-amd64-valgrind/builds/113/steps/compile/logs/warnings

So there are still a few warnings that need to be eliminated, patches welcome :-)

Note that old builds from earlier than today still have the old log files,
without these new warning facilities.

Would be great to get us to compile without any warnings. The Drizzle people
already compile with -pedantic -Werror, so we are trailing behind there!