Re: lp:~paul-mccullagh/maria/maria-pbxt-rc2 into lp:maria

Paul McCullagh <paul.mccullagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Paul McCullagh has proposed merging lp:~paul-mccullagh/maria/maria-pbxt-rc2 into lp:maria.
>
> Requested reviews:
>     Maria-captains (maria-captains)
>
> Updated the PBXT engine to RC2 (lp:pbxt/rc2), version 1.0.08c. All tests in the PBXT suite pass.
>
> Note that this branch does not yet include the entire history of PBXT because attempts to do this have failed so far due to problems with bzr.

Thanks a lot for working on this.

I have been a bit busy last week due to meetings. But I plan to look into this
sometimes this week.

https://code.launchpad.net/~paul-mccullagh/maria/maria-pbxt-rc2/+merge/10303
Your team Maria developers is subscribed to branch lp:maria.