Re: bzr commit into MariaDB 5.1, with Maria 1.5:maria branch (knielsen:2763)

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 4:16 PM,  <knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> #At lp:maria
>
>  2763 knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  2009-10-07 [merge]
>      Merge Arjen's fix for new slow log functionality.
>      modified:
>        sql/mysqld.cc

Sorry to be a nitpick, but since this touches source code and not just
build stuff...

Arjen, could you please clarify the terms under which this fix are
contributed to Monty Program (since we've discussed this earlier
today, I'll omit the reasoning why this is necessary).
 -MCA (needs to be signed and faxed/emailed)
 -BSD (needs to be stated in the patch or email, etc...)
or
...for this particular two liner fix, do you agree (please reply) that
it does not constitute a copyrightable "work" in itself? (I don't know
the English term, but means that trivial things are not "creative
works" and thus not copyrightable.)

henrik

--
email: henrik.ingo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx