FOSDEM 2010

FOSDEM 2010 will be held next year on February 6-7.

    http://fosdem.org/

It looks like from MariaDB both I and Sergey Petrunya will be attending.

I thought it would be a good opportunity for some of us in the
MySQL/MariaDB/PBXT/XtraDB/etc community to meet up in person. I have heard
talk that there might also be people from PBXT and maybe MySQL/Sun coming.

So I just wanted to send out this to let people know that we will be there,
and suggest any others that plan to come let me know in case we want to
coordinate, arrange some meetings or social event, cooperate in manning a
stand, etc.

The deadline for submitting proposals for talks and stands is November 22 (the
deadline for lightning talks is later, December 20).

 - Kristian.