Go for MariaDB 5.1.39 release

I pushed the final fixes, including the merge of XtraDB, into the release
branch:

    lp:~maria-captains/maria/5.1-release

I tagged the latest revision with the tag

    tag:mariadb-5.1.39-beta

Daniel, for the release notes please mark that this release is based on MySQL
5.1.39 and XtraDB 8 (which has InnoDB plugin 1.0.4 as base).

Arjen, we are now go for final release build. Hopefully we can be ready for
release Tuesday, which according to my information would allow Monty to
announce the release at OpenSQL Camp. You can use

    tarbake51/sh tag:mariadb-5.1.39-beta lp:~maria-captains/maria/5.1-release

to be 100% sure to grab the right revision for the release (or whatever
variant fits your build infrastructure best).

There is still the mysql_client_test failure on Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic. We need to
fix this for the next MariaDB 5.1.41 release.

There are also other failures seen in Buildbot, including

 - A number of sporadic test failures that occur only occasionally.

 - Windows test failures.

 - Solaris build failure and Mac test failures.

 - Test failures on non-max builds.

For these reasons I think it is correct to still call this release only a
Beta. We should fix these issues for 5.1.41, and if no serious new issues are
reported on 5.1.39 I think we can plan for 5.1.41 to be a release candidate.

 - Kristian.