Re: Reviewing bug reports: feature needed

Kurt, all,

On 30.11.2009, at 20:23, Kurt von Finck wrote:

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 21:39:45 +0100
Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz <hakan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

after reviewing some MariaDB related bugs on bugs.launchpad.net/maria
it occurred to me, that there is no link between the bug state "Fix
Committed"
and the corresponding patch, which fixed the issue.

Is there a way to link a bzr patch/push to a launchpad bug report?
If not, where can I do a feature request about it?

Best regards,

I have spoken to Karl Fogel in the past about setting up a roundtable
discussion between Launchpad developers and Maria devs. The purpose
would be for us to give feedback and suggest features we'd like to see.

This would be a good example of a topic for such a discussion.

If this seems like a productive use of time, I am happy to coordinate
such a meeting. Just let me know.

A roundtable with bzr developer(s) would be very good. In my case, I would like to spend a bit more time with the launchpad bugsystem to collect more ideas and get better understanding of it. Where "a bit more time" is four
weeks or so. How about a meeting in January 2010?

Best,

Hakan

--
Hakan Küçükyılmaz, QA/Benchmark Engineer, Stuttgart/Germany
Monty Program Ab, http://askmonty.org/