Re: Prototype of Task Management Tool

Hi Adam,

Adam M. Dutko wrote:
I started working on a task management tool based on the rough
specification at http://askmonty.org/wiki/index.php/Tools_we_need .
Account management is currently a manual process and I am currently
working on adding the pieces to add products, projects and tasks.
Once that is finished I will look into adding the task sharing piece
and e-mail task management support.

You can find the very rough proof of concept at:

http://tickr.thefuturegrid.org/

I took a brief look at it but since I don't have an account I couldn't actually see much. Would it be possible for you to create an account for me so I can look at it more?

Thanks, and best regards,
--
Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
Monty Program, AB. http://askmonty.org