Re: Ideas for improving MariaDB/MySQL replication

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 21:14:29 +0100, Kristian Nielsen
<knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Serg pointed me to this page, which is an early description of a plugin
API
> for replication that the replication team at MySQL has implemented:
>
>     http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/ReplicationFeatures/ReplicationInterface

Uhhhh. I am of rather poor opinion of that interface. It is not breaking
with bad traditions at all. I'm not sure if it is high time for criticism
already, but if it is, should I direct it here? ;)

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexey Yurchenko,