Re: Fix for 2 failing tests on Windows

Hi!

>>>>> "Alex" == Alex Budovski <abudovski@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Alex> Hello,
Alex> Some tests that call mtr.add_suppression to ignore expected warnings
Alex> hard-code the forward slash '/' character as the expected path
Alex> delimiter. This breaks tests on Windows as the regex does not match as
Alex> expected.

Alex> E.g.

Alex> Recovering table: './mysqltest/t_corrupted2'

Alex> fails to match

Alex> 100123 23:48:26 [Warning] Recovering table: '.\mysqltest\t_corrupted2'

Alex> and hence the test fails spuriously.

Alex> Attached is a simple patch that fixes this issue while maintaining
Alex> compatibility with other platforms.

Alex> Let me know what you think.

Looks good; I picked this up from you tree as part of my previous
review and it will be part of the push to 5.1 later today.

Thanks!

Regards,
Monty