FYI: askmonty.org/buildbot is moving to buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot

All,

This is an FYI for everyone that uses our buildbot web interface:
Due to an upcoming server move I am in the process of moving our
buildbot web interface from http://askmonty.org/buildbot to
http://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot

Both of the above currently work (and point at the same data), but as
of Friday 5 Feb 2010 at approx 09:00 US Eastern time,
http://askmonty.org/buildbot will turn into a redirect. The redirect
will handle all of your old bookmarks (i.e. they should still work), but
I thought I should at least let everyone know so that you aren't
surprised by the move. I've already updated all of the links I could
find on the askmonty.org wiki.

And if you are wondering why I kept the /buildbot subdirectory in
place on the new subdomain, well, it was easier and safer to keep it in
place, so I did. If you connect directly to
http://buildbot.askmonty.org you will automatically be redirected to
the /buildbot subdir.

Thanks!

--