Re: New (by Igor): Partitioned Key Cache for MyISAM (85)

Hi Igor

On 15/02/2010, at 10:55 AM, Igor Babaev wrote:
Great idea, but something it needs accessible stats to make it usable.

Right now we can already have multiple key caches, but there's no way to
see the stats of them, so that makes it very difficult to use in a
production environment - I prefer to not have to guess how well a cache
is doing ;-)

Please
- FIRST figure out a way to make stats for multiple key cache visible
- implement that for the current multi keycaches
- then add the partitioned key cache feature

Arjen,

See the patch attached to the WL task.

Ok so we'd get an INFORMATION_SCHEMA.KEYCACHE
Or is it PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA ?

Anyway that's good, will that also show the multiple keycaches (current implementation) ?
That would be great!

Regards,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Exec.Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Exceptional Services for MySQL at a fixed budget.

Follow our blog at http://openquery.com/blog/
OurDelta: packages for MySQL and MariaDB @ http://ourdelta.org