Re: [Fwd: WorkLog sends out too many mail-copies to maria-developers]

Hi!

Daniel> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 09:34:22 +0100
Daniel> Kristian Nielsen <knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kristian> One thing we could do is disable the worklog-db@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Kristian> alias (eg. send it to /dev/null). This should disable sending
Kristian> the mails to the mailing list at least.

Daniel> I am in favor of doing this to improve the signal/noise ratio of the
Daniel> list, but I don't want to implement it without at least taking a straw
Daniel> poll, so:

Daniel> Does anyone object to disabling worklog emails as per Kristian's
Daniel> suggestion above?

ok with me.

Of course, it would be better if someone could fix worklog to only
send out 'new' worklog entries to the email list;  Then people would
at least know what new is happening but not see the noise that comes
from each change to the worklog.

Regards,
Monty