Win32 bulids - can I help?

Regarding comment from colincharles here:
http://www.bytebot.net/blog/archives/2010/04/02/mariadb-5-1-44-released

I am assuming that by 'resources' needed for creeating win32 builds, you
mean a buildbot slave.

I have an Athlon XP box under my desk, which used to be my primary
machine, but right now is being used mostly for backups, so most of the
time it does nothing but gathers dust. I could probably set it up with
another hard disk, install Windows XP/Vista on it and donate it for
MariaDB builds. It depends on a few factors though.
1. How autoamted is the process? Ideally all I would like to do is to
switch the power on, login and let the machine do its job with as little
interaction from my side as possible.
2. How often and for how long would it need to run? I can run it for
8-10 hours several times a week, but certainly not 24/7
3. How much upload/download bandwidth is required? While my download
bandwidth is pretty good, my upload is not. Still, as long as we are not
talking several tens of gigabytes per day, I should manage.

Also please take into consideration, that I've never done anything like
this before, so I might require a lot of help setting this up.

Please tell me what you think! ;)

Mchl
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Mchl (https://launchpad.net/~mchlpl)