Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Learning Storage Engine API

Hi!

I wouldn't recommend anyone to look at the MySQL_Internals_Custom_Engine and try to build one for Drizzle. The API's are not that similar anymore. At some point I will create a new Skeleton engine, but that is probably a ways off in the future.

Cheers,
	-Brian