Re: ORDER BY bug for TEXT in federatedx

Hmm.... I'd hate to disable a feature. I wouldn't mind fixing this instead of turning it off. What do you think is done incorrectly with blobs?

--Patrick

Antony T Curtis wrote:
Hi,

This bug is caused by improper handling of blob fields... short term workaround for now is to turn off blob flag for the storage engine...

The long term solution is to properly handle blob fields.

Regards,
Antony