Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Learning Storage Engine API

Hi folks!

Think I'm jumping in the band wagon a little late but the Storage
Engine API Documentation on MySQL Forge doesn't have everything on the
API. In fact it lacks a LOT of important information.

That said, it's still worth a read. Just don't rely on it too much.

Cheers,
Toru