Re: Summary of discussion about MariaDB future and release plans

Arjen,

I would suggest something like

Maria 2-5.1.44
Maria 3-5.1.44

Maria Version should be preffix not suffix and full version in this case

--
Peter Zaitsev, CEO, Percona Inc.
Tel: +1 888 401 3401 ext 501   Skype:  peter_zaitsev

Percona Training Workshops
http://www.percona.com/training/