Re: Segmented Key Cache - About section

Another consideration:

They use 'segments' when talk about different parts of something.
Webster's dictionary gives you an example: <all segments of the
population agree>.
Partitions are assumed to be always similar.

In the future new models of key cache will appear for sure, in
particular those ones where parts of the key cache will behave
themselves differently.

Regards,
Igor.