MariaDB 5.2 source code tree tarball

All,

I've created a tarball of a freshly branched MariaDB 5.2 source tree.

I created the branch with:
  bzr branch lp:maria/5.2 mariadb-5.2

I created the tarball with:
  tar -czvf mariadb-5.2-repo.tar.gz mariadb-5.2/

I then saw to it that the tarball was uploaded to our mirrors.

If you are having trouble with using bzr to branch the complete MariaDB
source tree, using this tarball is an option. For example, see this bug
on Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/407834

Links to the tarball (and some brief instructions) are here:
  http://askmonty.org/wiki/Getting_the_MariaDB_Source_Code#Source_Tree_Tarball

I've tested the tree by downloading the tarball to my local machine, and
it appears to work just fine. Let me know if you try to use it and it
doesn't work for you.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew