MariaDB 5.2.1-beta Release Notes and Changelog

Sergei (and everyone else),

The Release Notes and Changelog pages for the MariaDB 5.2.1-beta release
are ready:

http://askmonty.org/wiki/Manual:MariaDB_5.2.1_Release_Notes
http://askmonty.org/wiki/Manual:MariaDB_5.2.1_Changelog

Please let me know if the Release Notes should mention anything else
or if there is anything on that page which should be changed. The
Changelog should have the full list of commits from the 5.2.0-beta up
through the commit with the 5.2.1-beta tag.

The download page for this release is also ready to go, but I haven't
activated it yet. I will activate it (i.e. link to it from the download
page, and other wiki pages) once the mirrors have been seeded (later
tonight or tomorrow).

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew