XtraDB and FederatedX in the Windows zip file

Hi all,

For the next release of 5.2, we wanted to be sure that it comes with the proper engines. In previous releases it had to be built manually to include XtraDB, and didn't have FederatedX at all.

I spent some time looking at the plugin loading code, which turned out to be irrelevant. Because a standard build of the zip file now actually has FederatedX and XtraDB in it.

So the Windows code is good to go :-)

Bo Thorsen.
Monty Program AB.

--

MariaDB: MySQL replacement
Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.