← Back to team overview

maria-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Custom Storage Engine GPL licence


>    What documents should we have/fill to obtain GPL lecence ??

With regard to licensing.  I believe all you need to do is follow these
directions ... http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

>    Should we share our codes and where ??

I can't comment on this as I'm not sure what Monty Program would need from
you and your company.