Re: 64 table join limit

Yes, flexible indexing for the dynamic columns will be key for performance, for example, for date or numeric range scans, and perhaps multipart keys. The single-table self-join method I'm currently using is indexed both id/fieldname/value and value/fieldname/id to help make searching and logical joining betwen dynamic tables perform, with additional indexes using the numeric and date equivalents for the string values where applicable. I agree there are optimal use cases for both schemaless and schemafull, and I use a hybrid model with both.