Re: [Commits] Rev 2898: generalization of mtr to support suite.pm extensions

Hi, Kristian

Would you like to look once again at the mtr patch ?

I've moved it to 5.1 and added one more feature
(SUITENAME_COMBINATIONS, see below) to be able to incorporate Monty's
changes for the innodb_plugin in a sane way.

I've removed auto-creation of my.cnf options by mere mentioning, as you
found that confusing. Instead I added explicit group OPT, so now sphinx
my.cnf would do

  [searchd]
  port=@OPT.port

  [ENV]
  SEARCHD_PORT=@searchd.port

which is hopefully less confusing.

Also, I've added a README file will assorted notes about what I've
discovered when looking into mtr and what I've added. It's not an
exhaustive manual yet, though.