MariaDB 5.1.50

This release should be uploaded to the OSUOSL mirror within a few
hours. I'll check when I get up and if things look good I'll activate
the download, release notes, and changelog pages.

One thing that hasn't been done (that I can see) is for a
"mariadb-5.1.50" tag to be added to the 5.1 tree on launchpad as per
the release process ( http://kb.askmonty.org/v/release-process ).

Monty: can you or one of the other devs add the tag?

Looking at the release process just now I see several steps that need
to be updated. I'll do so after this release is out.

One last question: What are the highlights of this release (other than
the merge with MySQL 5.1.50)?

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew