MariaDB 5.1.51

All,

I've created the download, release notes, and changelog pages for
MariaDB 5.1.51:

http://askmonty.org/wiki/MariaDB:Download:MariaDB_5.1.51
http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mariadb-5151-release-notes
http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mariadb-5151-changelog

Apart from the CentOS packages, the mirrors should now have all of the
files for this release. There was an issue with the signing key used on
the CentOS packages. The issue has been fixed and the updated packages
are seeding now. If you can't wait, the osuosl.org mirror is the
primary one and is always up-to-date.

Please let me know if anything is missing from the release notes or
changelog, or if there are any errors. If you have editing rights, feel
free to make the corrections or additions directly; otherwise, please
let me know of needed changes here or on IRC.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew
MariaDB - http://mariadb.org