Re: really annoying bug in mysql 5.0/5.1 optimiser, opened for more than 2 years, and still present in MariaDB

Hi,

Just FYI, it's created as https://bugs.launchpad.net/maria/+bug/639949
I really hope it could be fixed soon, since it could impact mysql performances for a lot of customers.

Thanks and regards,
  Jocelyn Fournier