Philip please test maria-5.3-mwl128-dsmrr-cpk

Hi Philip,

The new version of MWL#121-125, DS-MRR impovements, is ready for your testing.

I believe all previously reported crashes and wrong query result bugs are no
longer there (they've been either targeted and fixed, or were gone after code
re-working I've made when addressing review feedback).

The slowdown bugs (https://bugs.launchpad.net/maria/+bug/637160,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/maria/+bug/631504) are most likely still there (I
didn't check if they are, but I haven't made any changes that could impact
them).

The code to be tested is at lp:~maria-captains/maria/maria-5.3-mwl128-dsmrr-cpk.

BR
 Sergey
--
Sergey Petrunia, Software Developer