Re: Volunteer my machine for buildbot and database with test results

Kristian,

> Ok, then we should wait, as otherwise there will be annoying build failures
> resulting from this.

I am back from my trip now. I can offer my Fedora 13 32-bit and
Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit up for build purposes. Like mentioned
before, I've got Python buildbot installed on Fedora. I can install
and setup buildbot on my Windows machine as well.

Thanks,
Haidong "Alex" Ji