Re: Implementing new "group commit" API in PBXT?

Hi Kristian,

Sorry I have not had time for this. December is busy. I will try to allocate a few days in January.

On Dec 7, 2010, at 10:00 AM, Kristian Nielsen wrote:

Paul McCullagh <paul.mccullagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Oct 15, 2010, at 4:07 PM, Kristian Nielsen wrote:

Thanks to your help, I got it working! It was _really_ nice to see
that the
new API applies well to PBXT also.

Wow! That's great.

I hope you can take a look at the patch (attached) when you get some
time and
let me know what you think, and if you see any mistakes. I did it a

OK, I will check it out when I have time.

Any update on this? Are you still planning to look into it at some point?
Anything I can do to help?