Re: Multiple default values for timestamps

Hey Sergei,

Thanks for replying.

> Then insert few rows and see how it works.
That was exactly the thing I was struggling with. How should I know in
the tests what the time was at the moment the query was executed? I
did a few already, but I reckon they're probably insufficient.
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~freeaqingme/maria/improv-allowMultipleCurTimestampInDefaultOnTable/revision/2877

Tnx,

Dolf
-- Freeaqingme