MWL#36 documentation

Hi Daniel,

While merging Percona patches, I noticed a couple of issues with our
documentation relating to MWL#36, I was hoping you could handle them:

 - The MWL#36 is mentioned in the changelog/release notes:

    http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mariadb-520-release-notes

   However it seems to be missing from "mariadb-vs-mysql":

    http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mariadb-versus-mysql-features

 - There is some documentation of the MWL#36 in the form of a table entry for
   --rewrite-db here:

    http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mysqlbinlog

   However, that page mentions the feature introduced in MariaDB 5.2.1, while
   the release notes say 5.2.0. I wonder which is correct?

 - Kristian.