Re: [Commits] Rev 3014: New table creation/renaming block added if old encoded table present. in file:///home/bell/maria/bzr/work-maria-5.1-CREATE/

Hi, sanja!

On Jan 13, sanja@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> revno: 3014
> revision-id: sanja@xxxxxxxxxxxx-20110113180607-e5hc8zuugxxjtn6k
> parent: psergey@xxxxxxxxxxxx-20110112083018-90rw058f00uslvoz
> committer: sanja@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> branch nick: work-maria-5.1-CREATE
> timestamp: Thu 2011-01-13 20:06:07 +0200
> message:
>   New table creation/renaming block added if old encoded table present.

First: there is no test case for the new (as compared with the previous
patch) change.

Second: I think "old_path" does not belong to the
check_table_file_presence() function. The function simply checks if the
file exists, there is no place for the concept of "old path" here.
You need to take care of the renaming for upgrade and old path outside
of check_table_file_presence().