Re: Windows installer MWL#55 finished.

Hi HaidongJi,
thanks for your help and interest!   This will be roughly the same thing as you already have seen couple of weeks ago, with the
addition of upgrade tools (upgrade_wizard.exe (GUI)  and mysql_upgrade_service.exe -command line). As I mentioned in the mail,
upgrade wizard GUI will require MFC hence it will not be available with VS Express you're using (however any trial versions of
non-free VS will do) .  I can alternatively scp or sftp (or skype-upload) MSIs I built myself to you.  We can discuss that (or any
other option) on IRC.

Thanks again,
Wlad