Re: Windows installer MWL#55 finished.

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 19:04, Vladislav Vaintroub <wlad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> [...]

OK.. You moved my.ini to /datadir.  I only looked in installation folder
(where MySQL from Oracle has it). I now see it and also see the key defining
the service in registry reading ' "C:\Program Files\MariaDB
5.2\bin\mysqld.exe" "--defaults-file=C:\Program Files\MariaDB
5.2\data\my.ini" "maria52"' . So that is fine. My mistake.