Re: Buildbot Update

"Adam M. Dutko" <dutko.adam@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> All of the buildbots I run should be back online.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, it looks like the buildslave 'adutko-centos5-amd64' is out of
space:

      File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/buildbot/slave/commands.py", line 1159, in _writeData
        self.fp.write(data)
    exceptions.IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

Most likely it is the buildbot slave directory that has filled up with old
source tarballs. Sorry about that, I need to see if I can find a way to avoid
that happening...

But you can just delete everything under the 'centos5-amd64-minimal'
directory, buildbot will re-create everything below there it needs.