maria-developers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Pushing/merging sample my.cnf
I've created my trunk on launchpad for MariaDB, and am ready to make
some updates to the sample my.cnf file(s) packaged with MariaDB. I
have a few questions regarding how to proceed:
1. I've seen work log creation and assignment in MariaDB developer
mailing list. Is work log creation necessary for changes like this,
where no C/C++ source code is touched? If yes, any guidelines will be
2. As this is more packaging related, what are the testing requirement?
3. What about peer review? I've blogged this and also just sent
another email for more input.
4. After I make the change on my machine, build it, and push the
changes back to Lauchpad, I will do a merge request.
5. Anything else? Comments/suggestions?
Haidong "Alex" Ji