Re: [Commits] Rev 2864: MWL#136: Cross-engine consistency for START TRANSACTION WITH CONSISTENT SNAPSHOT in http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maria-captains/maria/5.1

Thanks Jakob. Python is a fine language and I would have preferred it to
Perl, for better portability/readability and other abilities. But, out test
suite depends on Perl to run  and it is not likely to change in the next
decade, so we'll live with this dependency on developer systems (there is no
dependency on it on customer machines).  Either way,  the test case in
question is a simple  grep file | tail -1 , which is rather trivial in Perl
as well, but will be probably solved in a different manner (as
http://askmonty.org/worklog/Server-RawIdeaBin/index.pl?tid=191  alludes).

Wlad