proposed patches for MWL#113: many clustered keys (not only primary)

Hello all,

First off, thanks for hosting the storage engine summit last Friday.

At the beginning of the day, I was encouraged to send the patches that
I had for MWL#113 to the MariaDB developers list, in hopes possibly
getting them into MariaDB 5.3. Here they are. They are patched off of
MariaDB 5.2.3.

They are all relatively simple. Here is what the patches do.
 - 1.diff - add an index flag HA_CLUSTERED_INDEX. If a storage engine
exposes this flag for an index, then that index is clustered. This was
proposed in http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=51687
 - 2.diff - simple fix to get select ... order by DESC working
 - 3.diff - fix for index merge and clustering keys. This was inspired
by Sergey Petrunya originally proposing
http://lists.mysql.com/internals/37165. It has been altered a bit now
that HA_CLUSTERED_INDEX is added.
 - 4.diff - extend fix of MySQL bug 50843 for clustering keys
 - http://lists.askmonty.org/pipermail/commits/2010-October/000626.html.
I cannot find this checked in anywhere, but it seems to be a good
patch for clustering keys. This was inspired from
http://www.mail-archive.com/maria-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg03491.html.
We currently have a hacky workaround for this issue, but this seems
like the right fix.

I also have one more fix for clustering keys and joins (in
make_join_readinfo), but I want to look over it and before sending it.

Also, if for whatever reason all of the patches are not good enough
for checking in, please consider some subset of the patches. This is
by no means "all or none". That is why I broke it up into separate
diff files.

I would love to hear feedback on these patches.

Thanks
-Zardosht