proposed patch to add new handler error code

Hello all,

In continuing with the suggestion to provide patches (given at the
storage engine summit last friday), here is another one (last one for
tonight).

Our storage engine wanted to add the ability to return an error to the
user that states that the disk is full. To do so, we added, we added
the handler error code HA_ERR_DISK_FULL. When returned, the error
ER_DISK_FULL (which already exists) is returned to the user.

This does not have a bug number or worklog number. Is there something
I should do besides sending this patch to the list?

Thanks
-Zardosht