MariaDB 5.2.6 release preparations

Hi Daniel,

We are ready to release MariaDB 5.2.6!

I tagged the release with the tag mariadb-5.2.6. The tree is lp:maria/5.2.

This release introduces packages for Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty". I updated the
scripts in lp:mariadb-tools, but you need to be aware if something on the
download pages needs changing.

Apart from this we merged XtraDB from Percona Server 5.1.56-12.7. Monty also
merged latest MySQL 5.1 tree, but this does not correspond to any particular
released version, so I afraid you have nothing but the bzr changelog to tell
which bugfixes are included.

The built packages should be in the usual place. The build number from
Buildbot is 907.

This release also introduces the new windows MSI/.zip packages that Wlad and
Philip set up. Philip sent mail about how to obtain those (I think on a
private mailing list), or you can ask one of them for help if
needed. Unfortunately, despite Philip spending a lot of effort (and half his
sanity I'm afraid) to get the windows hosts to run stably, there are still
intermittent problems, so the 32-bit packages are not ready yet. However, I
requested a rebuild from Buildbot, and they should hopefully appear
eventually.

I think that is it, let me know if there is anything else you need!