FYI: MWL#90 pushed into 5.3 main

Hello,

This is to inform you that today I've pushed MWL#90 into 5.3-main. There was a
buildbot run on 5.3-subqueries-mwl90 tree before the push, and it did not show
any failures that weren't also present in 5.3-main.

The result of my merge has an issue that conceptually it is not a full merge,
because MWL#90 code is not able yet to take advantage of the possibily of
dynamic choice between IN->EXISTS (which was introduced in MWL#89 which Timour
pushed two weeks ago).

Adding support for MWL#89 and MWL#90 working together seems easy. Actually, I
initially intended to do it while merging, but then decided to do one thing at
a time.

My further plans are:
- look at the open bugs I have
- look at making MWL#89 and MWL#90 work together.

BR
 Sergey
--
Sergey Petrunia, Software Developer